We can represent you in a variety of matters where litigation becomes necessary. We will fearlessly advocate on your behalf and advance your position with your best interests in mind. Every litigation case is unique, but preparedness is the common ingredient for a successful civil litigation file.
We focus on a few practice areas:
- tort litigation (personal injury and defamation claims);
- commercial litigation (business disputes and oppression remedies);
- fraud recovery litigation (individuals and businesses that have been defrauded);
- commercial tenancy litigation;
- consumer protection litigation;
- animal law, specifically involving breeder (and other contractual) disputes and claims under the Dog Owner’s Liability Act;
- breach of contract claims; and
- human rights and discrimination claims.
Contact us or use the Intake Form below to get started.